MORONGO VALLEY, CA
2022 Lineup Coming Soon
OTHER PERFORMANCES BY
PERSCRIPTION HUGS – AIMMIA
MISSTER – CHEF TREV B2B UCHIZONO
ALASKA – HOT HAMALE B2B SQUARE
Frequently Asked Questions
- LOCATION: After turning off Highway 62, drive down straight down yellow dirt road and our box office staff will be right at the entrance of festival grounds to welcome you to Iridescent!
- Please visit this location upon arrival to receive your wristband, upgrade tickets (if available), or to receive support for guest list tickets. A government-issued ID is required to verify your order and pick up tickets.
- FRIDAY: 10AM -12AM
- SATURDAY: 10AM – 10PM
- SUNDAY: 10AM – 10PM
- RENEGADE STAGE HOURS: 1PM-3PM , with a special late night set on Saturday 😉
- MAIN STAGE HOURS: 4PM-4AM
- WORKSHOP HOURS:
- FRIDAY: 2PM – 6PM
- SATURDAY: 11AM – 4PM
- SUNDAY: 9AM – 2:30PM
- The Healing Haven will be open from 8AM-8PM each day.
Sad to see you go, but if you can no longer make it to the festival contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make sure you are taken care of.
- Box Office staff will be there to assist in putting on wristbands at check-in.
- Once the wristband is tightened, it DOES NOT loosen so be sure not to overtighten.
- If you tighten your wristband too tightly or lose it, there will be a $20 replacement fee. Please come see us at the Box Office!
To ensure the safety of all patrons at the event, there will be a strict NO RE-ENTRY policy starting Friday, 10/22 at 10AM. We encourage festival goers to check out the local Can Do Country Market on Highway 62 or to utilize the Yucca Valley convenience retail stores for all last minute festival needs.
As fellow music lovers, full spectrum sound is one of the most important factors of this event for us. Substorm Productions will be bringing their revolutionary high fidelity sound system that kicks loud, clean, DEEP bass.
We strongly encourage patrons to bring CASH for payments at the festival. The wi-fi in the desert isn’t the best, so digital transactions will be pretty hit or miss!
We’re all set for this year, but we appreciate your interest in being part of our Iridescent community! Please make sure to follow us on socials and stay tuned for upcoming opportunities at future events.
21+, big kids only!
- Yes, there will be 2 food vendors (Yogi Chef and Tye Dye Tacos) on-site with vegan options available.
- For drinks Dune and Sea Coffee has you covered on the caffeine and Blessed Booch will be serving their hand-crafted kombucha – featuring a limited-edition Iridescent flavor!
- We also highly encourage patrons to bring their own food and reusable water bottles (we will have a water refill station on the the grounds) with them to their campsites to stay nourished and hydrated throughout the weekend!
- No glass allowed.
- Sites are 10’ x 20’ (ish)
- Unlimited friends / tents per site.
- Sites assigned in order of arrival.
Yup! Our friends at Totality Festival are offering GLAMPING. Pending availability, you can upgrade to VIP Camping on-site, come see us at the Box Office if you are interested in upgrading at the event.
FESTIVAL ARRIVAL: 52350 Canyon Rd, Morongo Valley, CA 92256
COVID / Safety Precautions
- The safety of our patrons and staff is our number one priority. As such, proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test will be required to attend Iridescent Festival.
- For patrons who are not fully vaccinated, a negative COVID-19 test result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of first entering Iridescent Festival.
- We work hand in hand with public safety agencies and will have lifeguards on-site to help ensure safety at the event.
- If you or a friend require medical assistance, please locate the medical tent or alert a staff member.
- Remember: if you see something, say something! Flag down any staff member or safety official if you see anything that doesn’t seem quite right.
- Official government issued ID – you’ll need this to get your ticket!
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID-19 obtained within 72 hours (3 days) prior to entering festival grounds
- Tent (duh) and all that campy, outdoorsy stuff that comes along with it (stakes, sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, etc.)
- Hand sanitizer / disinfectant wipes / trash bags / toiletries
- Reusable water bottles (there will be a filtered refill water station on the grounds) & hydration packs
- Vitamins and prescription medications (in original bottle matching ID)
- Coolers, we will have ice available for purchase
- Munchies and snacks for your campsite
- Clothes for all weather occasions. Morongo Valley gets pretty toasty in the daytime, but night temps can get low, so layer up to stay cozy!
- Sunscreen because it’s good for your skin and insect repellent because…. bugs
- Comfy dancing shoes that you don’t mind getting a little dusty
- Towels if you’re trying to get squeaky clean at the showers or go swimming in the lake
- An open mind & a warm and friendly attitude
- Your craziest, wackiest, most hilarious costume for our Iridescent Festival Costume Contest
- Camp decorations – string lights, lanterns, disco balls and other miscellaneous camp-related shenanigans are highly encouraged
- Face Paint! Gems! Biodegradable glitter only!
- Disposable or polaroid camera, because they’re so hot right now and unauthorized professional cameras are not allowed!
- NO weapons of any kind: unless you are dressed as a pirate and your sword is cool
- NO illegal substances/drugs
- NO glass
- NO fireworks, explosives, campfires or unsanctioned fire performance of any kind
- NO professional cameras/GoPro attachments/audio recording/video equipment. Point and shoot cameras only, no flash photography
- NO air horns or noisemakers
- NO glow sticks
- NO pets (for service animals, email email@example.com for further instruction)
- NO unauthorized soliciting, advertising, handbills, posters, product sampling, giveaways, etc.
- This is a 21+ festival, you can all legally drink. Upon entry, a reasonable amount of unopened beer and wine (no glass) will be permitted to your campsite.
Your safety is our number 1 priority, everyone having an exceptional and memorable experience coming in close second. Contact any staff member immediately if you see someone showing any of the following signs:
- Won’t Wake Up
- Blue, cold, pale or clammy skin/lips
- Collapsing or passing out
- Extreme Confusion, inability to follow basic commands
- Seizures / convulsions
- Chest pain or difficulty breathing
- Remember, it takes a friend to save a friend.
- If you see something, say something!
Please do not litter on the Campgrounds – bringing your own trash bags for your campsite is extremely encouraged & there will be recycling bins and trash cans located throughout the grounds.
We are very lucky to host Iridescent Festival at Auntie Berts Farm. The landscape of the campgrounds and adjacent wilderness are filled with nature and our loving Mama Earth. Please be mindful of your surroundings and leave no trace.